These rules apply for the duration of the sports class and whilst on the school/gym premises.
Violation of the below rules will result in the staff asking you to not participate in further events and will immediately contact parents.
• Student athletes must listen to the staff, and be courteous and respectful at all times
• Student athletes are expected to behave and keep noise levels down as soon as entering the compound. We are not the only ones using the facilities
• We ask that the student athletes stay in the designated areas and not wander around the school
• Please keep the facilities clean
• Student athletes will be held responsible for any damages caused to the facilities
• No alcohol, cigarettes and illegal substances shall be possessed or consumed
• Student athletes must attend all workouts, team games, challenges and team meetings
• Indoor sneakers only, the shoes you wear outside are not allowed
• No fighting or use of abusive words towards other student athletes and staff
• Only registered student athletes are allowed onto the court. Family members are asked to watch from the viewing areas
• Most importantly, WORK HARD & HAVE FUN!!!
Copyright © Globall-sportsallyear